Services We Provide
- Assessment of readiness or appropriate referral for intervention
- Pre-intervention meeting with concerned persons (cost will be incorporated if intervention is decided on)
- Intervention – using the best model for specific situation – which includes six months of follow-up for whole family and continued involvement until the individual gets help
- Transport to treatment if needed and requested by family or company
- Sobriety coaching
- Education on addiction for companies, individuals or families
- Referral to appropriate resources such as legal, housing options, medical, secondary recovery placement, and follow-up counselling
We have experience handling most addiction and mental health problems, including:
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Disordered eating including bulimia, anorexia and compulsive overeating
- Computer and social media addiction
- Sex addiction
- Issues facing seniors
- Mental health challenges
- Discord/violence in the family
We provide professional guidance and support throughout every aspect of the intervention, letting our clients know that they are being served by competent and caring professionals.
Recognizing that each intervention is a unique experience for the family or business, we believe what works for one group, may not work for another. Nothing is taken for granted and we ensure that everything is done to make the intervention a success.
With offices in Nanaimo, Vancouver and Victoria, we will travel anywhere in North America or internationally to facilitate an intervention.